The last several months have been a scary time for our country and community as the Trump administration attacks our immigrant neighbors, works to dismantle the social safety net and raises questions at home and abroad about the legitimacy of our democracy.
- In the face of this administration's efforts we’ve seen an unprecedented outpouring of 49th Ward residents contributing to and leading efforts of resistance.
- 150+ neighbors made their voices heard at the Women’s March in Chicago in January.
- Our phone bank volunteers have made thousands of calls into nearby swing districts in support of the Affordable Care Act.
- Our monthly meetings have been busting with attendees!
- 100+ volunteers rallied in support of immigrants and helped distribute immigration rights information to our neighbors.
Our next event is a get-together to build community and help fund our efforts to resist Trump and defeat Rauner in 2018.
We will provide complimentary pizza, chicken wings and salad from our friends at JB Alberto's Pizza and the first domestic beer or soft drink is on the house!
Get to know and hang out with your neighbors. You can even join us in a 2018-themed dart tournament!
Your support will help fund all the work we need to do to resist the Trump administration and to win important electoral races in 2018.
Come help fund the resistance and have fun taking aim at Donald Trump and Bruce Rauner!
6809 N Sheridan Rd
Chicago, IL 60626
Google map and directions